Today
Today, I accomplished these tasks:
- Exchanged the defective USB 2.0 PCI card at PC Corner. They gave me a better model. I suspect they had known the card was defective to begin with, but still sold it to me, in the hopes that I wouldn't recognize it. The box it came in was worn. Maybe some other user had already returned it, and they thought they could palm it off to some other less technically inclined customer. See, the USB ports work. Unfortunately, not at USB 2.0 speeds, which is why I bought the device in the first place. Non-tech people might not have noticed the difference.
- Delivered my pants to the tailor. The zipper was broken. Zip it up, and the fly's still open. Leaps in quantum technology, and they still can't design a durable zipper.
- Started and finished the design to the peace conference registration page.
- Finish coding the registration page. That was supposed to be a rush job! I excuse myself by thinking I'm doing it for free, butI feel some pang of guilt in not doing a good job.
- Get my radio repaired
- Quit smoking up
- Clean out my room and sell my stuff
- Left home and lived on my on.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home